Monday 12 November 2012

useless fools

Most STUPID questions people usually ask in obvious situations.

1. At theatre: hey! What are you doing here?
Me: I sell tickets in black here. Don't you know?

2. In bus: A fat lady steps on my feet: Sorry did that hurt?
Me: No not at all. I'm on local anesthesia . How about trying again?

3. When i get woken up at midnight by a call: sorry! Were u sleeping?
Me: Na! I was doing research on whether monkeys in Africa marry or not. You thought i was sleeping, you stupid fool?

4. When they see me with shorter hair: hey you got a haircut?
Me: Nah! Its autumn. my hair are shedding.!

5. When someone call's on land-line and asks where are you?
Me: Hi I am in the market with telephone around my neck...

Faced any of these or similar scenarios? comment & describe the scenario here and get it figured in the next edition of useless fools

No comments:

Post a Comment